Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 3

My apologies for not posting last night. My second day went well although my excessive hunger pains led me to realize that I need my protein, so last night I had sushi for dinner. Just a small eight piece California roll, of which I could have done without the imitation crab meat but it was raw for the most part and delicious!

My juicing yesterday made enough for two meals. It was a citrus blend of grapefruit, apple, orange, pineapple, strawberry, and carrots. I think I used a tad too much of the grapefruit though because by the time I finished the drink my throat was burning and I had to chase it with a banana.

I also picked up some Kashi cereal at the store just for something a bit more filling as a meal. And I'll be using soymilk with that. I haven't tried it yet, it looks good, but I have heard mixed reviews. Oh and I picked up some organic cheese sticks as well just when I need a heartier protein pick-me-up.

I guess that's all for now folks, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia

avandia